The term iRostrum or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website iRostrum Limited a Company registered in England and Wales with company number 8112845 with its registered office at 6 Wellington, Warren Row, Reading, RG10 8QX; iRostrum Limited's VAT number is: 139 2640 10.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Demonstration Auctions - All auctions that link to these Website Terms are for demonstration purposes only. The Lots presented are not available for sale and any bids placed do not constitute a legally binding contract to purchase.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All products and services contained on or referred to on this website are subject to availability and we have the right to withdraw any product or service at any time without notice.
- We may update this website regularly and may change the content at any time without notice. If the need arises we may suspend access to this website or close it indefinitely. Any content on this website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update the content.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This is without prejudice to the Website Operator's right and that of its affiliates to commence proceedings anywhere in the world relating to the protection of its Intellectual Property Rights.